|Homepage:||Click to visit|
|Dates / Deadlines:|
|Program Type:||CWRU in||Language of Instruction:||English|
|Language Prerequisite:||No||Housing Options:||Off Campus Apartment|
|Minimum GPA:||3.0||Credit Type:||Undergraduate|
|Program Advisor:||Molly Watkins, Director for International Affairs||Courses Offered:||English, History, Theater|
|Total Program Cost:||$5100||Included in Program Cost:||Housing, Insurance, Internet Access, Weekday Lunches|
|Not Included in Program Costs:||Breakfast, Dinner, Flights, In-Country Transportation, Passport Fees, Tuition, Weekend Lunches||Program Purpose:||Study|
Why CWRU in London?
1. Study with the world’s best performing artists at the world-renowned Royal Academy of Dramatic Art.
2. Sharpen your theatrical skills in voice, clown, physical performance, physical performance, combat, and singing.
3. Develop a strong understanding of theatrical history.
4. Earn CWRU credit and a CWRU transcript for all coursework completed. Students earn 15 credits for the following courses: THTR 228, THTR 229, THTR 232, THTR 329, and THTR 375 or THTR 376.
5. Spend one semester of your life as a resident of the incomparable city of London.
CWRU Tuition + Program Fee of $5,100.00
Program Costs include: tuition, housing, orientations, and in-country support.
Program Costs do not include: flights, visas/passports, meals, personal expenses, or any additional excursions.
Scholarships & Funding
CWRU students may apply their financial aid to this semester study abroad program. Non-CWRU students should consult with their school's financial aid office.
Visit our website at www.case.edu/international/london